Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most Famous Man

3 posters

Go down

Most Famous Man Empty Most Famous Man

Post by jp2012 Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:54 am

One day many years ago at a school in South London a teacher said to the class of 5-year-olds, “I’ll give $20 to the child who can tell me who was the most famous man who ever lived.”

An Irish boy put his hand up and said, “It was St. Patrick.” The teacher said, “Sorry Alan, that’s not correct.”

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, “It was St. Andrew.” The teacher replied, “I’m sorry, Hamish, that’s not right either.

Finally, a Nepali boy raised his hand and said, “It was Jesus Christ.” The teacher said, “That’s absolutely right, Amit come up here and I’ll give you the $20.”

As the teacher was giving Amit his money, she said, “You know Amit, since you are Nepali, I was very surprised you said Jesus Christ.”

Amit replied, “Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Shiva, but business is business!”
jp2012
jp2012
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Most Famous Man Empty Re: Most Famous Man

Post by ratedbinay Fri Nov 15, 2013 7:48 am

HAHA , this one is really funny post. Specially at last, when the boy said, “Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Shiva, but business is business!” haha its relly funny. i am going to post it on facebook now
ratedbinay
ratedbinay
Banned
Banned

http://binay123.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by suseel Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:36 am

Haha this is a nice post i like it. In the first line on one can think this should be so good at the end
suseel
suseel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down