Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"salaam namaste"

4 posters

Go down

"salaam namaste"  Empty "salaam namaste"

Post by siyaram01 Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:13 am

I'm someone who likes to go into a movie knowing very little about the plot, so when I heard that "Salaam Namaste" was a remake of the American film "nine months" i was not phased in the least bit, especially since i had not yet seen that movie. Yes the movie addresses an off beat issue, but Bollywood's attempt to address such an issue should be applauded. It has its shortcomings, just like any Bollywood movie does. Preity and Saif have good on screen chemistry. The beginning of the film was a bit slow and trite, in terms of the humor employed, but it was still bearable. The development of the plot and the climax was well handled. The soundtrack had one or two memorable songs, but otherwise it was mostly forgettable. All in all, I feel that "salaam namaste" is a movie worth watching.
siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

"salaam namaste"  Empty Re: "salaam namaste"

Post by sujin007 Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:20 pm

Well this is a really nice, entertaining and fun to watch movie. I specially like its music and songs... So thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.

sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:59 am

The songs were nice, the acting was nice and so was the the movie. It probably would have been perfect if it was not rude. The best bit is when Priety Zinta is feeling sick and Saif Ali Khan is in the toilet. Saif Ali Khan's acting was good but Salman Khan should have done Saif Ali Khan's role.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:47 am

Salaam Namaste is one of the lightest and boldest Hindi entertainers in recent years. It is on par with any well-made Hollywood rom-com. The film addresses two very controversial issues in India.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum