Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl"...

2 posters

Go down

"Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl"... Empty "Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl"...

Post by siyaram01 Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:51 am

So girls n guys, get ready for another crap from Bollywood..."Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl"...title of course sounds energetic and full of fun, but believe me movie is a complete sh!t...so predictable and dumb story, almost looks like a sequel of DHOOM-2...well, i was expecting a lot from the director Manish Sharma that he'll give a good watchable product like BBB but all expectations were flushed away completely...leaving 2-3 scenes, whole movie was a garbage, even the cuteness and killer looks of Ranveer can't save this movie.

Poor story-line with thousands of plot holes, poor direction, bad songs, average music, bad acting and poor characterizations of lead characters...you'll always be expecting something gr8 to happen but please let me remind u, u r watching a Bollywood flick...CINEMATOGRAPHY and EDITING was mind blowing but in India WHO CARES about technical aspects.

TOTAL FARJIWAADA guys...in sweet n simple words, please ignore this cr@p.
siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

"Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl"... Empty Re: "Ladies vs. Ricky Bahl"...

Post by sujin007 Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Yes this is really an entertaining movie.. Really nice concept with a beautiful music. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum