Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Origin of Visual Basic lies in the old programming language called BASIC

3 posters

Go down

Origin of Visual Basic lies in the old programming language called BASIC Empty Origin of Visual Basic lies in the old programming language called BASIC

Post by binusasi Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:26 pm

Origin of Visual Basic lies in the old programming language called BASIC (Beginner’s All – purpose Symbolic Instruction Code). In 1970s, Microsoft started developing ROM – based interpreted BASIC for the early microprocessor based computers. In 1982, MS Quick BASIC revolutionized Basic and recognized as the serious development language for MS – DOS environment. Later on MS developed the enhanced version of BASIC called Visual Basic for Windows MS Visual Basic 6.0 requires at least MS – Windows 95 / NT 3.51 and 80486 processor with minimum 16 MB of RAM.
binusasi
binusasi
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Origin of Visual Basic lies in the old programming language called BASIC Empty Re: Origin of Visual Basic lies in the old programming language called BASIC

Post by sujin007 Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:31 pm

Well that's something that I used to study in my school days. I remember it. Still thank you so much for sharing that informative thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Origin of Visual Basic lies in the old programming language called BASIC Empty Re: Origin of Visual Basic lies in the old programming language called BASIC

Post by dipeshgainju Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:18 am

i was really unknown anout this information before .thank you so much for providing the important message.thank you so much for sharing.i hope you will keep on posting like this..

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum