Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Saint - 1997

4 posters

Go down

The Saint - 1997 Empty The Saint - 1997

Post by riship Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:46 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Simon Templar has no real family, no real home and Simon Templar isn't even his real name. Yet Simon Templar , also known as the Saint for his use of creating false identities using the names of Catholic saints,is one of the world's most successful thieves. Slick, debonair and a master of disguise, Simon manages to outwit the police again and again. On his next job Simon is hired by the Russian Mafia to steal a cold fusion energy formula from scientist Emma Russel, however the mission backfires as he falls for the pretty, intelligent scientist. Simon and his new love must now manage to outwit the Russian Mafia and work out the energy formula before the worst happens and the US is affected forever.

Director:
Phillip Noyce
Writers:
Leslie Charteris (character), Jonathan Hensleigh (story)
Stars:
Val Kilmer, Elisabeth Shue and Rade Serbedzija
riship
riship
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

The Saint - 1997 Empty Re: The Saint - 1997

Post by Aveeyasha Sat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 am

New movie for me. Never heard or watched this movie before. But the story sound's quite interesting and i hope it's a good movie to watch and enjoy. Thank you for sharing this movie here in this forum friend.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:43 am

the saint is a character of the 20s. he's a wry and sarcastic wit, suave and sophisticated, has elegant appetites and oozes charm, none of this was apparent in val kilmer's interpretation. i don't think kilmer is a bad actor by any means, his performance as doc holiday is the highlight of 'tombstone.'
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:26 pm

I have heard of this film before but Don't think I have watched it. It sounds good though.. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum