Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a portable sound system with an Eco-friendly design and not keeping that idea

Go down

a portable sound system with an Eco-friendly design and not keeping that idea  Empty a portable sound system with an Eco-friendly design and not keeping that idea

Post by oshen011 Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:18 am

Another curious negative is the power requirements. Now with a company that apparently makes a lot of effort to be as Eco-friendly, you might be thinking that you would get a lithium ion rechargeable battery to keep the music coming – or better yet, a solar cell to keep it even more “green” – after all, that premium price tag has to be for something right? Unfortunately you would be dead wrong. Not only does the Bag of Rhythm not come with a rechargeable battery, it takes a WHOPPING six D-cell batteries. Now I’m not one that normally goes around measuring my carbon footprint or anything like that, but even I know how bad that many discarded batteries is for the Earth. It thankfully has a power adapter for when you are stationary, but I just don’t understand the thought process behind making a portable sound system with an Eco-friendly design and not keeping that idea throughout the entirety of said sound system.
oshen011
oshen011
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down