Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Cancer

3 posters

Go down

About Cancer Empty About Cancer

Post by maskey Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:33 pm

Cancer is a broad group of various diseases, all involving unregulated cell growth. In cancer, cells divide and grow uncontrollably, forming malignant tumors, and invade nearby parts of the body. The cancer may also spread to more distant parts of the body through the lymphatic system or bloodstream. Not all tumors are cancerous. Many things are known to increase the risk of cancer, including tobacco use, certain infections, radiation, lack of physical activity, obesity, and environmental pollutants. These can directly damage genes or combine with existing genetic faults within cells to cause the disease.Cancer can be detected in a number of ways, including the presence of certain signs and symptoms, screening tests, or medical imaging. Once a possible cancer is detected it is diagnosed by microscopic examination of a tissue sample. Cancer is usually treated with chemotherapy, radiation therapy and surgery. The chances of surviving the disease vary greatly by the type and location of the cancer and the extent of disease at the start of treatment.When cancer begins it invariably produces no symptoms with signs and symptoms only appearing as the mass continues to grow or ulcerates. The German professor Wilhelm Fabry believed that breast cancer was caused by a milk clot in a mammary duct.It is caused by Pollution,smoke e.t.c.

maskey
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

About Cancer Empty Re: About Cancer

Post by fishyfrens Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:20 pm

i think you have again posted this thread in the wrong section.from the next time you should posted in right section.thanks for sharing the information about Cancer.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Of course cancer is the abnormal growth of cell in shortly. I like your thread. I have been involving in the interaction class of cancer. It reminds me again. But friend, you should post in the random section, right. Thank you for sharing and keep it up.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum