Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mad Max - 1979

5 posters

Go down

Mad Max - 1979 Empty Mad Max - 1979

Post by riship Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:58 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

In a dystopic future Australia, a vicious biker gang murder a cop's family and make his fight with them personal.

Director:
George Miller
Writers:
James McCausland (screenplay), George Miller (screenplay)
Stars:
Mel Gibson, Joanne Samuel and Hugh Keays-Byrne
riship
riship
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Mad Max - 1979 Empty Re: Mad Max - 1979

Post by HipHopper Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:02 pm

The movie is very over-the-top and campy, but that's kind of the point. Director George Miller had a low budget to work with and manages to take a fairly explosive script and turn it into a modest action picture. For as extravagant as the film is in terms of ideas and concepts, its visuals are rather basic - car chases, highway battles and explosions is about all you'll get: no special effects
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:10 pm

A vision of an apocalyptic future set in the wastelands of Australia. Total social decay is just around the corner in this spectacular cheap budget gang orientated road movie. Where the cops do their best to lay down the law and the outlaw gangs try their hardest to defy the system. Leather clad Max Rockatansky husband, father and cop turns judge, juror and executioner after his best friend, wife and baby are killed. Here we see the final days of normality of a man who had everything to live for, and his slip into the abyss of madness. Mad Max is the antihero on the road to vengeance and oblivion.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:36 pm

Well I have not watched this film but the story seems interesting. Well thank you so much for sharing that wonderful song here in this forum with us.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:54 pm

Mad Max is the movie which our whole family watched.i think at that day it was raining whole the day and my brother just come with the cd of this movie and we watch the movie with my whole family.it was the greatest experience in my life.that day was one of my memorable day.anyway the movie was really amazing than we thought.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum