Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loving You Sunday Morning - Scorpions

+2
sujin007
fishyfrens
6 posters

Go down

Loving You Sunday Morning - Scorpions Empty Loving You Sunday Morning - Scorpions

Post by fishyfrens Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:28 pm

Loving You Sunday Morning was from the album Deadly Sting: The Mercury Years which belong to the band scorpions.the genre of this song was rock.this song was released in 1997.i hope you guys have heard about this band amd the song.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Loving You Sunday Morning - Scorpions Empty Re: Loving You Sunday Morning - Scorpions

Post by sujin007 Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:12 pm

Well I think I have heard this song but I'm not being able to remember it. Well but thank you so much for sharing that wonderful thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Loving You Sunday Morning - Scorpions Empty Re: Loving You Sunday Morning - Scorpions

Post by ramkumar Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:14 am

hay mate this song is really beautiful.this song lyrics and music both are amazing.i really like this song.thanks mate to share this song with us.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rajiv Chamling Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:58 am

wow loving you sunday morning is really nice song and it has nice words and meaning and i do listen these song most of my free time and makes me attracts and thanks friend for sharing it.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by siyaram01 Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:05 am

Yeah i agree this song is really very good and i also like this song very much. Regarding lyrics really awesome. Keep posting such a nice song here in this forum sir. Thank you very much..............

siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Mightyfun Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:10 am

Loving You Sunday Morning is really rocking song. This song has pretty good music that makes all of us go crazy. The vocal is also very good to hear anytime it is very bold and sharp as well.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum