Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life in the present

3 posters

Go down

Life in the present Empty Life in the present

Post by maskey Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Life is not a dress rehearsal.I don't care what philosophy you believe in--we have got only one shot at this game called life.
The stakes are too high too waste your life.The stakes are future generations.What time is it and where are we?the answer is now and we are here.Let's make the best of now and utilize the present to the fullest.the message is not that we we do need to plan for the future.The message is that we need to plan for the future.If we utilize our present to the fullest,we are sowing the seeds for a better future.I am sure all winners wanted to be procrastinators but never got around to it.Never leave till tommorow ,which you can do today.I am sure all winners wanted to be procrastinators but never got around to it.

maskey
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Life in the present Empty Re: Life in the present

Post by fishyfrens Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:39 pm

the life of the people in nowadays are so busy.they only give priority to work rather than family and friends.thanks for sharing the information about the Life in the present
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:15 pm

The thread you posted here in online earning section is so good although it's better to post in random section. Actually you can share about online earning information here in this section. thank you for sharing.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down