Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

soft bumper attached or removed

Go down

soft bumper attached or removed Empty soft bumper attached or removed

Post by oshen011 Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:27 am

The last thing that attaches to the case is a belt clip – I know it isn’t much in the way of protection, but when I started using it I started dropping my iPhone less. No more reaching into my pocket to grab it and having it come tumbling out. The belt clip attaches to the back nice and easily, and while you don’t have to use it I definitely recommend it. The best thing about it is that you can use it with the soft bumper attached or removed. Now there are (obviously) some negatives to the case. The first, and most readily apparent is the size issue. The Ballistic HC case adds a good bit of weight and heft to your iPhone, and there is going to be an issue for some people. The other biggest drawback is more apparent for people with larger fingers. The way that the front of the case rises up makes it hard to hit any buttons in the corners or on the edges. It took a good bit of getting used to, but I started using the side of my finger for any keyboard buttons on the sides.
oshen011
oshen011
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum