Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The A-Team - 2010

+2
ram111
riship
6 posters

Go down

The A-Team - 2010 Empty The A-Team - 2010

Post by riship Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:50 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

A group of Iraq War veterans looks to clear their name with the U.S. military, who suspect the four men of committing a crime for which they were framed.

Director:
Joe Carnahan
Writers:
Joe Carnahan, Brian Bloom
Stars:
Liam Neeson, Bradley Cooper and Sharlto Copley
riship
riship
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

The A-Team - 2010 Empty Re: The A-Team - 2010

Post by ram111 Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:13 pm

The plot, pretty much a side issue, continuously serves up action excesses – equally incredible and entertaining – but yields more than a whipped episode of the series stretched to a playing time of two hours. You could say the plot is kind of a cross section of the five years the series ran, if you omit the recurring missions the mercenaries entered into.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by siyaram01 Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:21 pm

The A-Team is what movies used to be and should be now: fun. We used to herald the mindless summer blockbuster back when the explosions were fire and not CG, when Bruce Willis was all you needed to make a movie great, and an excellent plot was something you only expected to find in dramas filled with stuffy British accents. Yes, the majority of film has always sucked but we didn't care because we weren't paying $12.50 to see what's being shuffled down our throats today. As indie film has taken over the mutliplexs, the only escape we have to someplace fun is through stuff with Shia Lebouf in it. Disgrace, I tell you! But not all is lost. We have people like Joe Carnahan who still know how to make a night at the movies a blast.
siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:00 pm

New movie for me. Never watched or heard about it before. Hope it's a good movie and the detail sound's quite interesting. Thank you for sharing this movie here friend.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:02 pm

Yes it is a greatly made movie. I really like this film. Great direction and real looking action..Well thank you so much for sharing that wonderful thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:51 am

The plot is fairly simple and straightforward and the action scenes are cartoony with much use of CG and CG explosions. They're campy, sometimes fun, but I found them a little too G.I. Joe for me. It's not completely over-the-top like G.I. Joe or Transformers, however, but close.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum