Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - 2011

4 posters

Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - 2011 Empty Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - 2011

Post by riship Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:17 am

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Harry, Ron and Hermione search for Voldemort's remaining Horcruxes in their effort to destroy the Dark Lord.

Director:
David Yates
Writers:
Steve Kloves (screenplay), J.K. Rowling (novel)
Stars:
Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint
riship
riship
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - 2011 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - 2011

Post by HipHopper Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:34 am

Chris Columbus, Alfonso Cuaron, Mike Newell & David Yates, what do you know about these individuals or names? These ladies and gentleman are the directors involved in the greatest & the most successful movie franchise of our times and I am guessing for a long time Harry Potter will remain undefeated and on top.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - 2011 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 - 2011

Post by sujin007 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:23 pm

Well I like to read its book but I have not watched this part of the film yet. Hope its really good like that of the book. Well thank you for that wonderful thread that you have shard with us.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:31 am

They completely took out the scene where Harry and Luna go into the Ravenclaw Common Room, where they are ambushed by one of the Carrows. It appeared as if they would show it, as I hope they would (I've always wanted to see the other common rooms), but then they don't. Hm.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum