Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coolie. Hindi movie

5 posters

Go down

Coolie. Hindi movie Empty Coolie. Hindi movie

Post by siyaram01 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:55 pm

The movie became an instant hit, not on the release day, but at least six months prior to it. Famous for the shooting scene in which Mr. Bachchan got injured and was critically ill. The movie hit headlines all over the world because of this incident and also the script was changed. While the original one had AB dying at the climax the remodeled one had him recuperating after an operation much similar to the reality.
siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Coolie. Hindi movie Empty Re: Coolie. Hindi movie

Post by ram111 Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:29 pm

This movie is fantastic. Amitabh stars as the orphaned Iqbal. He grows to become a coolie in the railway stations of India. His mother was kidnapped by an ex of hers when Iqbal was a child, the ex wanted the mother so bad, that he caused a city wide flood (yeah right!) His father is believed to be deceased and the only family he has are the coolie's he works with.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:43 am

The action and comedy scenes are good. Amitabh is excellent as usual, specially his introductory scene is awesome,Waheeda Rehman is pretty good,Kader Khan is alright,Rishi Kapoor does not has much to do,Rati Agnihotri looks beautiful and does a good job.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:48 am

Coolie is the movie which my brother used to watch.i have also watch this movie with him.he was fan of this movie.i think he has watch this movie more than the ten times yet.but i think he was going to watsh it again.anyway the story of this movie was really amazig than i thought.thanks for sharing about this movie.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:28 pm

Well this is a nice movie. I have watched it and really enjoyed too. Really entertaining movie. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.

sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum