Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005)

5 posters

Go down

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005) Empty The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005)

Post by HipHopper Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:06 pm

Stars: Craig Ferguson, Shadoe Stevens and Richard Malmos

Hosted by Scottish-American comedian Craig Ferguson, THE LATE LATE SHOW WITH CRAIG FERGUSON is a late night talk/comedy show anchored by Ferguson's personable monologues and wacky comedy sketches, many of which are enhanced by puppets and/or computer graphics. Audience members are occasionally invited to participate in the on-stage fun, and interviews with actors, musicians, and other well-known celebs round out the entertainment.I LOVE Craig Ferguson and his Late Late Show!! Although I have occasionally seen portions of Letterman's or Leno's shows, I am not normally a viewer of the late night shows. But I happened to catch Craig one night and now make a point of seeing his show every night! He is so charming, genuine, intelligent, witty, modest and CUTE
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005) Empty Re: The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005)

Post by ram111 Fri Sep 07, 2012 7:19 pm

Craig Ferguson is one of the brightest and funniest comic wits Great Britain has produced in the last ten years. Still, Ferguson's selection as host of the Late Late Show came as a big surprise. Known to American audiences mostly from his appearances on "The Drew Carey Show," Ferguson seemed like too much of an unknown quantity to host a nightly network talk show.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005) Empty Re: The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (2005)

Post by sujin007 Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:56 pm

It sounds good though I haven't heard this film neither i have watched it . . Its kind of a new film to me. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by richmeud99 Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:09 am

Narrative thread speaks that what type of movie is this. I like the sentiment. Sound is so super. this is not quiet old but new. Thank you so much for posting and i hope you will share more.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:00 am

this movie was the one of the best movie i have watch this movie many times as many of my friends. the crew of this movie really did their best job for this movie.thanks for sharing.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum