Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When was his dream changed in reality?

3 posters

Go down

When was his dream changed in reality? Empty When was his dream changed in reality?

Post by janakipokhrel143 Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:09 pm

In 1984, his dream became a reality, when the W.O. Smith Music School opened its doors. At present the school has more than 400 students enrolled in over 500 classes. Besides the classroom, the school encourages participation in community cultural life through concert attendance and performance.

janakipokhrel143
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

When was his dream changed in reality? Empty Re: When was his dream changed in reality?

Post by sujin007 Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:26 pm

Oh really true. Well I didn't know about that. And thank you so much for sharing that information here with us in this very forum. thats completely new for me.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

When was his dream changed in reality? Empty Re: When was his dream changed in reality?

Post by fishyfrens Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:48 pm

again one more thanks for sharing some more information about the W.O. Smith.i hope you guys will get some chances to get some knowledge about the dream of the W.O. Smith
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down