Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timro mero sambandha dherai mathi ho,....

5 posters

Go down

Timro mero sambandha dherai mathi ho,.... Empty Timro mero sambandha dherai mathi ho,....

Post by richmeud99 Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:33 am

Song: timro mero sambandha dherai mathi ho, timle bihe aateko keta ta mero yakdam milne sathi ho,....
singer: Ramji Khand, tika pun
Melody/Lyric: Nabraj
This is nice folk song, which is popular in recent period. This is released by Lila Music Pvt. Vocal of Ramji Khand and Tika pun has done good job.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Timro mero sambandha dherai mathi ho,.... Empty Re: Timro mero sambandha dherai mathi ho,....

Post by Rajiv Chamling Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:44 am

Timro mero sambadha dheara mathi ho is really very intersting song.I like the every sentence of words and its track and lyrics are awesome.I relly like to listen these song everytime .So,thanks mate for sharing it and keep on sharing like these always.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Timro mero sambandha dherai mathi ho,.... Empty Re: Timro mero sambandha dherai mathi ho,....

Post by sujin007 Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:42 pm

Its a kind of a really new song for me. I have not heard it yet. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by maharjananil10 Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:20 pm

I love it. I like it. It was one of my favourite song. Atleast I hear it one time per day but I feel that I gear it for first time.thank you very much friend to share it.

maharjananil10
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by shyam Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:19 pm

i would like to say you that thank you for sharing this song friend, i am going to watch its as soon as i can. i am loving it too much.

shyam
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum