Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You Really Got Me (2001)

4 posters

Go down

You Really Got Me (2001) Empty You Really Got Me (2001)

Post by HipHopper Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:23 am

Director: Pal Sletaune
Writers: Jonny Halberg

Brilliant dark comedy about the greatest losers alive!!A funny thing in 16 minutes with Karl Sundby and Bjorn Sundquist in lead roles. The only thing we really miss the DVD version of "amateurs" is a commentary track by Sletaune. quite so eager we are not after the film has been turning a few minutes, we adds quickly noticed that the audio and video are not what we had hoped for. The sound is actually in the five-channel surround sound, but it is almost completely absent in the rear channels at the same time is very hard and sharp edges. The picture is in widescreen, but the noise in the form of rubbish in the image and digital noise possibly due to unfortunate transfer from film to DVD.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

You Really Got Me (2001) Empty Re: You Really Got Me (2001)

Post by Khowpa Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:46 pm

There were no way I could possibly be disappointed, and I wasn't. On the other side, I was very positively surprised. But in fact, the only reason I saw the movie, was because a friend asked me. Without him, I think I would just have let it passed, so I'm glad he asked, 'cause that would have been a shame.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:12 am

Jan's fast food-business is going bankrupt, his girlfriend has left him, and he is being exploited by his live-in father. Therefore, he has nothing to loose when he gets mixed up in the kidnapping of famous rock star Iver Mo. But Jan has never been able to do anything right his whole life, and there are others who want to get their hands on the ransom money.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:02 pm

It sounds good to me but I haven't really heard this film neither i have watched it . . Its kind of a new film to me but I really like the title.Its quite interesting... Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum