Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ghayal (Hindi movie)

5 posters

Go down

Ghayal (Hindi movie) Empty Ghayal (Hindi movie)

Post by siyaram01 Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:08 pm

Actors: Sunny Deol, Meenakshi Sheshadri, Amrish Puri, Moushumi Chatterjee, Kulbhushan Kharbanda
Ghayal is a 1990 Indian Hindi action film starring Sunny Deol. The film was produced by Dharmendra and directed by Rajkumar Santoshi. The film won seven Filmfare Awards, including the Best Movie award. Ghayal was remade in Tamil as Bharathan in 1992 with Vijaykanth and Bhanupriya in lead roles.
siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Ghayal (Hindi movie) Empty Re: Ghayal (Hindi movie)

Post by sujin007 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:39 pm

I think I have watched it but really I am so confused. But it seems good one. Well thank you so much for sharing us this knowingly unknown movie sir.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:46 pm

I haven't watched this movie must be a nice movie. Well if it comes on television from the channels then this time i will definitely watch it and not gonna miss. Thank you for sharing this movie Sir.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallika Shakya Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:33 am

I watched this movie a very long time ago when I did hardly understand Hindi language. I just watched this movie coz Sunny Deol was my very favourite actor at that time. I found it the movie Ghayal was just okey. Thanks Sir, you remind me once again my favourite actor Sunny Deol.

Mallika Shakya
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:03 am

The film successfully dealt with the way Sunny changes to an action hero The initial portions are ordinary but when the focus shifts to Raj Babbar getting kidnapped things get better The entire angle of Sunny trying hard to find out his brother is brilliantly handled The turning point when Raj Babbar dies and the subsequent courtroom drama is well handled and the film keeps you involved till the end
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum