Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

50 Cent; singer

3 posters

Go down

50 Cent; singer Empty 50 Cent; singer

Post by Roj Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:03 pm

In 1996, when he was 21 years old, Jackson started rapping in a friend's basement. He used turntables to record over instrumentalsAnother friend introduced him to Jam Master Jay of Run-DMC who was organizing his label Jam Master Jay Records. Jay taught Jackson how to count bars, write choruses, structure songs, and create a record.Jackson's first official appearance was on a song titled "React" with the group Onyx on their 1998 album Shut 'Em Down. He credited Jam Master Jay as an influence who helped him improve his ability to write hooks.Jay produced Jackson's first album. The album was shelved and never released.

Roj
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

50 Cent; singer Empty Re: 50 Cent; singer

Post by Aveeyasha Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:02 pm

I really like song's from 50 cent. Have listened to most of their songs and it worked out for me. Thank you for sharing such a nice bio on 50 cent my friend. Keep up updating more.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:41 am

i have listen this song many times.this song have great music and lyrics.i really like this song to listen.its enjoyable song.thanks mate to share this song.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum