Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alexander Graham Bell explore communications

3 posters

Go down

Alexander Graham Bell explore communications Empty Alexander Graham Bell explore communications

Post by Shaharsha Khadka Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:21 pm

Alexander Graham Bell would explore the realm of communications as well as engage in a great variety of scientific activities involving kites, airplanes, tetrahedral structures, sheep-breeding, artificial respiration, desalinization and water distillation, and hydrofoils

Shaharsha Khadka
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Alexander Graham Bell explore communications Empty Re: Alexander Graham Bell explore communications

Post by sujin007 Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:24 pm

Thats really good. I think I have heard about him somewhere. Well hank you again for sharing and reminding me of this topic. Keep updating.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Alexander Graham Bell explore communications Empty Re: Alexander Graham Bell explore communications

Post by Aveeyasha Wed Aug 29, 2012 7:39 pm

He was indeed a intelligent mind who changed the world brought many advantages from his intelligence. Thanks for sharing information about him my friend. Keep on sharing.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down