Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dil garden garden,... Kya super kool hai hum

3 posters

Go down

Dil garden garden,... Kya super kool hai hum Empty Dil garden garden,... Kya super kool hai hum

Post by richmeud99 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:37 am

Song: Dil Garden Garden Ho Gaya, ....
Singer: Vishal Dadlani
Music: Sachin Jigar
Lyrics: Mayur Puri
Music Label: T-Series

This is really fantastic song of Kya Super Kool Hai Hum,... I like its romantic lyric and music. Featuring of Ritesh and Tusar Kapoor are looking really like a joker. I hope you will like it and response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Dil garden garden,... Kya super kool hai hum Empty Re: Dil garden garden,... Kya super kool hai hum

Post by ramkumar Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 am

this song is one of my favorite song.this song and its video both are great.i love to listen it and hope everyone like this song.thanks mate to share it.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Dil garden garden,... Kya super kool hai hum Empty Re: Dil garden garden,... Kya super kool hai hum

Post by rubin09 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:46 pm

this is an new item number from the movie kya super kool hain hum.. this song occurs nice lyrics and nice dance steps in the video.. where two new pairs tusshar kapoor and neha sharma and riteish deshmukh and Sarah Jane sizzles in the music video.Thanks for posting..keep on posting.

rubin09
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum