Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taking care of your face.

3 posters

Go down

Taking care of your face. Empty Taking care of your face.

Post by Aveeyasha Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:54 pm

Sometimes we find it unnecessary to do cleansing and other stuffs. Because of that our skin starts to age really fast and you can see wrinkles, pigments and dry and rough skin which makes you look older than that of your actual age. Here's some tips to take care of your face and keep your skin healthy.

Never wash your face with daily soap it takes your moisture and makes your skin rough and dry.
Better use soap that restores moisture to your skin same with the face wash gels and creams.
Before going to bed wash your face with water only then again clean them with gulabjal and put on night creams if not then some other creams which will restore the moisture.
Make sure you do cleansing and scrubbing once a week it's easy running to parlor every time is not necessary.
Make sure you use face packs better if of fruits.
Most of all eat lot's of fresh fruits and vegetables avoid oily and junk foods.

Note- For those who have dry skins never use soap or face wash anything that has papaya, it will make your skin more dry and rough but those who have oily skin papaya is a bless it's daily use will make your oily skin so good and under control. While having make up dry skin people must apply nice moisturizer before applying foundation and other creams or the chemicals will affect your skin badly. For those with oily skins always wipe them dry with wet tissue first them clean it once with gulabjal put some good moisturizer then apply other creams.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Taking care of your face. Empty Re: Taking care of your face.

Post by sujin007 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:46 am

Well I have oily skin and I should now take care of it more now. Well thank you for sharing us that wonderful ways to keep our skin always fresh. Keep posting like these.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Ya you can try the papaya soap it will work better if you have oily skin. And judging by your photo i think you take care of your face well. Keep on or you know how annoying it is to get all those pimples and pigments on skin.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:48 am

Face is the most sensitive and the best part of our body too!! well its because when you meet a person we first see his\her face so its necessary to take a good care of it!! well I use some of our tips, and thanks for more
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:05 pm

Yeah i totally agree every person first see how your looks are then afterwards only they move onto your nature and character. Hence taking care of your face is a must in today's world.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down