Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

august rush

4 posters

Go down

august rush Empty august rush

Post by sujin007 Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:59 am

This is a story of a young guitarist and a young Cellist who encounters in the New York's one magical night but soon have to be apart leaving in their wake an infant. Now performing in the streets of New York cared by a mysterious stranger and using his musical talents to find his parents whom he was separated at the birth. This is one of the best movie in my collection. You must watch it once.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

august rush Empty Re: august rush

Post by HipHopper Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:19 pm

This movie is so amazing and very emotional. I watched the trailer for it and the movie itself is not what I really expected it to be - in a good way. I don't know what I did expect, but it certainly was not the storyline itself. It is a meaningful film and I never knew about it until now, and movies like this should be praised so much more than what they are.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ram111 Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:46 pm

The plot is somewhat predictable and possibly a little "sappy", but those elements are easily overcome by the moment-to-moment execution of the story. Think of a modernized "Oliver" with Robin Williams as Fagin to a group of homeless, musically talented kids...plus extra elements of romance and intrigue, and you will have a bit of an idea about this movie.

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Khowpa Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:54 am

I had goosebumps throughout the entire movie. In fact, there was probably so much emphasis on the music that there was less character development than a lot of people would like. I liked this element of the movie, though, as it requires you to read between the lines.

Khowpa
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum