Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eppe i also get 1st payment from ved and what about you?

+2
seemasah123
dipeshgainju
6 posters

Go down

eppe i also get 1st payment from ved and what about you? Empty eppe i also get 1st payment from ved and what about you?

Post by dipeshgainju Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:49 pm

hey friend i have also received my first payment from ved international..really its a good site for the students because one can earn money and gain the information about the recent world through this site .i would like to thank the ved staffs for developing this site..hope you also have a good earning from ved international:D

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

eppe i also get 1st payment from ved and what about you? Empty Re: eppe i also get 1st payment from ved and what about you?

Post by seemasah123 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:31 pm

congratulation mate that you earned your first payment.really its nice site for the student.best of luck for the future.

seemasah123
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

eppe i also get 1st payment from ved and what about you? Empty Re: eppe i also get 1st payment from ved and what about you?

Post by Rajiv Chamling Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:19 pm

mate can you tell me how how much payment you got from ved and at what rate did u get money ? 1 dollar = ??? how much .I want to know .
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by dipeshgainju Mon Sep 03, 2012 12:12 pm

i think 1 dollar =Rs 70..but i am sure about this ..any way i hope you all have the good earning from ved international..keep on posting..post more earn more:P

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by shrmanoj Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:49 am

Congratulation dear and hope you will do better in the future.
But it would be better if you have post any payment proof or link here. Anyway well done.
shrmanoj
shrmanoj

http://mountains-manoj@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:44 pm

congratulation to you and i am also going to get the payment through this site and really soon i am going to be a millionaire :d thanks for the ved team they are really doing good.
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by rockmantra Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:58 am

heloo there any body home so i can reply my post to you and see the changes.
rockmantra
rockmantra
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by bikeshshrestha Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:12 pm

congrats dude....you have make it, and yeah its a true site where you can earn money just by sharing your feelings...
bikeshshrestha
bikeshshrestha
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down