Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chhader jane tyo maya binti malai nadeu,... Sonam Sherpa

4 posters

Go down

Chhader jane tyo maya binti malai nadeu,... Sonam Sherpa Empty Chhader jane tyo maya binti malai nadeu,... Sonam Sherpa

Post by richmeud99 Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:27 am

Song: Chhader jane tyo maya binti malai nadeu
Arkale thameko tyo haat binti malai nachhou
Ma ta marisakeko maya
Ma ta bilaesakeko chhaya,...
Singer: Sonam Sherpa
This is nice pop song of Sonam Sherpa. He is introducing first time in the market. Lyric of this song is really beautiful and awesome. I hope you will like it and response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Chhader jane tyo maya binti malai nadeu,... Sonam Sherpa Empty Re: Chhader jane tyo maya binti malai nadeu,... Sonam Sherpa

Post by swikritipradhan Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:54 am

I like the singer of this song sonam sherpa very much. The song is also fantastic. I like the lyrics also of this song. i like the song because it is beautiful and awesome.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Chhader jane tyo maya binti malai nadeu,... Sonam Sherpa Empty Re: Chhader jane tyo maya binti malai nadeu,... Sonam Sherpa

Post by Rajiv Chamling Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:03 am

Chhader jane tyo maya binti malai nadeu by Sonam Sherpa it is really nice Nepali song and i really love to listen these song and it is one of my best song and has really awesome words and meaning so thanks mate for sharing it.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:32 am

this song is really nice and its popular song.its song touch my heart.i have listen this song many times and hope everyone like this song.thanks mate to share it.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum