Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is mic*********?

Go down

what is mic*********? Empty what is mic*********?

Post by kiran shrestha Wed Aug 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Here mic********* is a web page.I want someone who can show me their IDEA like " Webpage Design" before finalizing that how you are planning to do, because i am looking nice design.

Some Important Things -
1. Available jobs should me shown as per country label.
2. In My campaign the country selection as it is like mic*********.com.
3. Payment integration with Paypal, Alertpay, Moneybookers,Online Banking Transfer
4. After Completing all the project you have to install it in server and shown to me its working, and give support for 6 months regarding bugs(If any)

mic*********.com's three-month global Alexa traffic rank is #2,492. This domain registered on 2007-11-12. It gets 134,252 internet visitors per day. Visitors to it view 14.7 unique pages each day on average. Estimated daily time on site 18:51 seconds. It has an average of 250 pages indexed in major search engines like Google™. There are an average of 1,652 links pointing back to mic*********.com from other websites.
With the daily ads revenue: $2,685 USD. If the site was up for sale, it would be worth approximately $966,614 USD. Out of the 30 unique keywords found on mic*********.com, "mic*********" was the most dense. This site is currently hosted at Linode. The IP 74.207.232.230 links to a server in Absecon, United States. This site has Google PageRank™ 4 of 10.

kiran shrestha
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum