Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Beautiful Mind

5 posters

Go down

A Beautiful Mind Empty A Beautiful Mind

Post by fishyfrens Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:08 pm

the movie named 'A Beautiful Mind; is really heart touching.it is the biography of john nash who was able to win novel prize.he was suffered by some kind of problem.his wife was really great loving true love with him.she did not left him after he kept his own children in the bath tub.this movie also win the award.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Mind Empty Re: A Beautiful Mind

Post by ramkumar Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:08 pm

yes friend this is the very good movie i like this interesting and very good movie very good information share about this movie.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Aveeyasha Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Sound's really interesting but sadly i haven't watched it or heard about it before. I hope it's a really good film to watch. Some more detail about this film would really help me lot to decide on whether to watch or not. Thank you for sharing this film. I will try and watch this movie.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:59 pm

A Beautiful Mind is a biographical drama film based on the life of John Nash who has won Nobel Laureate in Economics. The film was directed by Ron Howard and was written by Akiva Goldsman.the cast of the ths movie was Russell Crowe and Jennifer Connelly.awards of this movie are Golden Globe Award for Best Supporting Actress, Academy Award for Actress in a Supporting Role, Academy Award for Best Director, Academy Award for Writing Adapted Screenplay, BAFTA Award for Best Actress in a Supporting Role, Academy Award for Best Picture, BAFTA Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role, BFCA Critics' Choice Award for Best Actor, BFCA Critics' Choice Award for Best Director and soon.
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 am

The supporting cast are superb. Never knew Jennifer Connelly was so beautiful. Paul Bettany is always good. On and on I could go.I've had the good fortune to know a couple of geniuses (in my terms) in my time (both electronics), and both were flawed in their perception and reaction to the human environment. But nothing like this.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:57 am

I have heard of this film before but haven't watched it. It sounds good though.. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum