Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get code?

3 posters

Go down

How to get code? Empty How to get code?

Post by Aveeyasha Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:59 pm

I have tried forum work with # but i didn't get my code twice though the page rank was 2 and as demanded. I also send the report for bonus code but i didn't received any. Since then i haven't tried can somebody please tell how to get the character code. Also can you tell me nice forum site for where i can choose some for my work I tried in many but some are paused and some don't have good page rank. Please help me.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

How to get code? Empty Re: How to get code?

Post by Aveeyasha Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Viewer's and members please help me. Due to this problem i haven't been able to do forum posting work properly. I hope you understand my situation and help me out. Waiting for your suggestions.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:20 am

you can get 7 code in the forum job. follow all the rules given and then login to the forum that you are registered in and listen if the post have already been posted more than 25 times then you will not get 7 code and if it is less than 25 times then you will get the 7 code. Follow the information and write essay in the advertisement section. selecting the new topic. so you have to be registered in the post which have not got more than 25 similar post. If you have more problem then you can ask.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ratedbinay Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:53 am

i also think the poster Aveeyasha is write . I also had the same problem . i also have another problem that i got 7 characters code but the work was not verifiedand i was not paid
ratedbinay
ratedbinay
Banned
Banned

http://binay123.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down