Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grey hair at young age

Go down

Grey hair at young age Empty Grey hair at young age

Post by Aveeyasha Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:48 pm

This is one of the problem that most of young age faces and is annoyed. I too have grey hairs. Grey hairs can be heredity if that's the case then you can do nothing much about it. But there's also some cases like too much of stress, lack of iron, unhealthy food, lack of nutrients like minerals and vitamins also results to grey hair at young age. Many go on plucking the grey hair or use too much of hair dye to cover it bit believe me it's not good. I have been dying my hairs for 5 yrs now and all the hair damage i got from the dyes was a disaster. Plucking is just gonna hurt you so don't even think to try it cause it's gonna come back again.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Grey hair at young age Empty Re: Grey hair at young age

Post by Aveeyasha Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Now you might be thinking what to do with your grey hair. If the number is less then not doing anything is fine but if the numbers are quite lot then i think before going to hair dye simple home remedies like oil massage, applying mehendi with natural contents and proper balanced food can work. So don't just jump on chemicals it not only damages your scalp and hair but also affects your skin.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum