Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Most fascinating new feature

Go down

Most fascinating new feature Empty Most fascinating new feature

Post by oshen011 Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:37 pm

The Intuos4 that I am working with is the "Medium" size, which is 14.6" by 10". The actual workable area of the table is 8.8" by 5.5". First impressions as I open the box are extremely high. It looks great, very streamlined, thin and relatively light-weight. The mouse and pen look nearly the same as the Intuos3 versions, but more in-depth comparisons will be made later on.

The most fascinating new feature of the Intuos4 to me is the LCD displays next to the eight express keys. They are fully programmable, so you can set any key to what ever shortcut you like, and the LCD screen will display what each express key is programmed to do when plugged in. This is real handy given that I would consistently forget what shortcuts I had programmed to the keys on my Intuos3. Another feature also made me joyously happy, and that was the new pen base, which stores all those tiny pen nibs. This ensures that you'll never lose another pen nib again!
oshen011
oshen011
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down