Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Curse of the Fly

+2
ram111
R!ck Ro$$
6 posters

Go down

Curse of the Fly Empty Curse of the Fly

Post by R!ck Ro$$ Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:46 am

Curse of the Fly is the second and final sequel to the 1958 version of The Fly. It was released in 1965, and unlike the other films in the series was produced in England. Directed by Don Sharp. Screenplay by Harry Spalding. Starring Brian Donlevy, George Baker, Carole Gray, Burt Kwouk, Yvette Rees, Michael Graham, Judy Manson, Charles Carson. It did not receive its home video premiere until 2007, when it was released in a boxed set with the original series of films.
R!ck Ro$$
R!ck Ro$$
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Curse of the Fly Empty Re: Curse of the Fly

Post by ram111 Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:20 am

The opening scene, featuring the beautiful Carole Gray as Patricia Stanley escaping from a mental institution in her underwear as the opening credits roll, is one of the oddest introductory scenes to be seen in a film of this genre. Absolutely recommended for all fans of horror, suspense,camp, and films featuring unintentional humor

ram111
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:16 am

Yeah i want to watch this movie. It seems very interesting and nice to watch i think.It's story seems very nice after read out. I will give it a try as soon as possible.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:53 am

The Curse Of The Fly is the third instalment of the original series of films born out of the short story written by George Langelaan. Here in this one, a vast improvement on the awful Return Of The Fly, we are with the descendants of doomed Andre Delambre from the first and best original feature film.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by rovit Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 am

This film was rarely seen for many years, as it was the only entry in the entire Fly film franchise that did not receive a videotape or laserdisc release. Although a sequel to the The Fly and Return of the Fly, the backstory used for Curse of the Fly does not match the continuity of the first two films. It does, however, build its narrative on elements and characters from those films.

rovit
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:51 pm

Well it so sounds good to me but I haven't really heard about this film neither i have watched it yet. . Its a kind of a new film to me. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum