Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkest Hour

4 posters

Go down

The Darkest Hour Empty The Darkest Hour

Post by Arc Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:30 pm

The American software designers Sean and Ben travel to Moscow to sell their software to investors. However, their Swedish partner Skyler pulls a fast one on Sean and Ben, and they are out of the business. They go to a nightclub, where they meet American Natalie and Australian Anne and they flirt with the girls and see Skyler in the club. Out of the blue, the population is surprised by lights, which they mistake for natural phenomena. But soon, they learn that the lights are aliens invading Earth and using power supply to annihilate mankind. Sean, Ben, Natalie, Anne and Skyler hide in the kitchen and when they leave the place, they seek out survivors on the street. Are they the last people on Earth?

Arc
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

The Darkest Hour Empty Re: The Darkest Hour

Post by HipHopper Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:46 pm

May be the characters are a tad bland and nondescript but the story is entertaining enough and it kept my attention. It has a few clichés but in the end it was a good way to spend a 90 minutes or so.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:30 pm

This movie Excuse me is a good movie which I watched already several times. I liked the story of this movie and it was a good and entertainment movie.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:53 pm

I have heard of this film before but haven't watched it. It sounds good though.. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum