Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Credo - 2008

3 posters

Go down

Credo  - 2008 Empty Credo - 2008

Post by Arc Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:37 am

A modern supernatural horror film that explores the dark side of the human psyche, and the terror in facing up to one's darkest fears. Set in London, England, the film begins with a group of theological students who decide to test their faith by proving the existence of Hell. Following their ritualistic summoning of a demon, the students are all found dead, apparently by suicide. Years later, a group of five final-year students are evicted from their student digs and break into the now abandoned Catholic halls of residence for the weekend, only to discover that they're not alone.

Arc
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Credo  - 2008 Empty Re: Credo - 2008

Post by HipHopper Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:03 pm

I was genuinely scared throughout and I was completely caught out by the twist ending - although don't ask me to explain it! Good to see a horror film that doesn't rely on gore and decapitations but instead creates a creepy atmosphere and slowly builds suspense. The film cleverly ratchets up the tension then throws in the odd great jump moment.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ramkumar Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Yeah i want to watch this movie. It seems very interesting and nice to watch i think.It's story seems very nice after read out. I will give it a try as soon as possible.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum