Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remote start option which allows you to start up

Go down

Remote start option which allows you to start up Empty Remote start option which allows you to start up

Post by oshen011 Tue Aug 07, 2012 3:35 pm

These two items should be, in my opinion, required by law. I do believe that the rear-camera will be a standard feature in the coming years. Another feature becoming more common in vehicles these days is the push button starter and the keyless entry system. I find it so difficult now to physically pull the keys out of my pocket to start my old car…yeah, I’m whining but it’s so nice to be lazy. And, the Edge that I tested had the remote start option which allows you to start up your Ford remotely in order to heat up or cool down the interior prior to you getting in.

The model that I test drove included a Sony entertainment system, complete with 12 speakers to fill the cabin with sound. The controls for the Sony system I found to be intuitive and easy to use. Anchored by a center dial and surrounded by other climate controls, it’s easy enough to listen to “cool” music or “heat up” the environment with satellite radio.
oshen011
oshen011
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down