Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chillar Party

4 posters

Go down

Chillar Party Empty Chillar Party

Post by Nirvan Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:47 pm

Chillar Party is a 2011 Indian children's film.An awesome story of a children of a colony who try to save his another friend from taken out of the colony because he's an orphan and poor.The movie is a heartbreaking movie and AWESOME..

Nirvan
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Chillar Party Empty Re: Chillar Party

Post by rubin09 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 pm

chillar party is one of my favorite movie of all time. this movie shows a great message towards the orphans kids. i love to watch this movie. it's funny, it's have great story, and a great producer dabang khan Mr. salman khan. i am the one of the biggest fan of salman khan. and thanks to him for producing a movie like chillar party. thanks for sharing it and hope you will share new goods again.

rubin09
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 am

Kids have acted brilliantly in this films. Most of the kids were totally unseen, I mean they have no acting experience, not even in the advertisements. So, two thumbs up for the kids. But, the best thing about the film is the cudgel that the kids take up for a cause against a politician. Funnily, politician has shown no shame fighting with the small kids, just to gratify his ego. Rightfully depicted in the movie.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Well this has become one of my favorite movies out there. I have watched it and really enjoyed too. Really entertaining movie with great concept... So thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum