Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Delhi Belly

+2
rubin09
Nirvan
6 posters

Go down

Delhi Belly Empty Delhi Belly

Post by Nirvan Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:44 pm

Delhi Belly is a 2011 Indian black comedy film with stars Imran Khan, Kunaal Roy Kapur, Vir Das, Poorna Jagannathan.The story is about 3 friends who get a diamond of more tham 2 crores and the diamond takes them to a severe problem and they have to get out of a serious mess...

Nirvan
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Delhi Belly Empty Re: Delhi Belly

Post by rubin09 Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:35 pm

one of the best adult movie ever created in Bollywood. i love the work of all the cast of this movie. specially imran khan and vir das. the story of the movie is so good and its and watchable movie. it have won the competition between the big b starter movie buddah hoga tera baap which were release in same date. thanks for sharing and keep on posting.

rubin09
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 am

This film proves that Bollywood finally has the mettle to create something with a realistic approach. Although the plot is a bit superficial, the treatment is as close to realty as it can be. With crude language all around it can not be and I repeat it CANNOT be closer to Delhi's language.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by deepjung Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:14 am

This movie is one of the superhit movie in the hindi film industry.This movie have given the new taste to the hindi movie viewers.This movie is mostly watched by the young peopel as it have focuses to the young guys.I also liked that movie.
deepjung
deepjung
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by R!ck Ro$$ Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:25 am

Amir khan always try to do something new, as he did in this movie too. the movie is full with comedy and rough words, this movie was strictly prohibited in some of the muslim country. but any the is really funny to watch.
R!ck Ro$$
R!ck Ro$$
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:52 am

Well this is far better than I expected.. I have watched it and really enjoyed too. Really entertaining movie. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down