Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Breakfast Club

4 posters

Go down

The Breakfast Club  Empty The Breakfast Club

Post by MZN MARQUES Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:05 am

This movie is a really nice movie and the actors are quite nice in this movie. Here are some informations about this movie:
Director: John Hughes
Actors: molly, emmilo, judd, anthony, micheal
Released on: 1985
I quite like this movie and its story music lyrics are too Much Awesome. I really Enjoy This movie Hope you All like this movie And Share your views in here.Waiting for All your Responds Soon.
MZN MARQUES
MZN MARQUES
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

The Breakfast Club  Empty Re: The Breakfast Club

Post by HipHopper Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:54 am

My favorite part in the movie was when they were eating lunch it was so funny.Especially when Andrew had a whole stack of lunches lol!And when Allison put a whole thing of i think was salt or sugar on her bread then put corn flakes on the bread and eat it.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:14 pm

I have heard about this film here in this forum itself but haven't watched it yet. It sounds good though.. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.

sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by siyaram01 Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:34 am

When the teenager Mary Elizabeth Steppe, a.k.a. Lola, moves with her mother and two younger twin sisters from New York to the suburb of Dellwood, New Jersey, she has the feeling that her cultural and entertaining world ended. While in school, the displaced Lola becomes close friend of the unpopular Ella, who is also a great fan of the her favorite rock band Sidarthur. However, the most popular girl in the school, Carla Santini, disputes the lead role in an adaptation of Pygmalion with Lola and also the leadership of their mates. When the last concert of Sidarthur is sold-out, Lola plans with Ella to travel to New York and buy the tickets from scalpers. However, the girls get into trouble while helping the lead singer and Lola's idol Stu Wolf, changing their lives forever.
siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum