Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bootmen hollywood movie

4 posters

Go down

Bootmen hollywood movie Empty Bootmen hollywood movie

Post by MZN MARQUES Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 am

This movie is a really nice movie and the actors are quite nice in this movie. Here are some informations about this movie:
Director: dein parry
Actors: adam, sophie, sam, william
Released on: 2000
I quite like this movie and its story music lyrics are too Much Awesome. I really Enjoy This movie Hope you All like this movie And Share your views in here.Waiting for All your Responds Soon.
MZN MARQUES
MZN MARQUES
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Bootmen hollywood movie Empty Re: Bootmen hollywood movie

Post by HipHopper Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:03 pm

Sophie Lee has come a long way the past few years and definitely deserves higher recognition - I'm not saying this because she is also a Newcastle girl but I thought she outshone Kate Winslet in Holy Smoke and gave Toni Collete a run for her money in Muriel's Wedding and it was a shame she didn't have a bigger role.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:09 pm

Its another new movie to me. It sounds good to me but I haven't heard this film neither i have watched it . .. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by siyaram01 Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:49 am

Born charmer Sean Okden gave up tap-dancing when he started working in the steel mill, but as that's going down the hill he grabs his chance being the only candidate in his coastal Australian home town Newcastle selected for a Sidney show. Being sacked soon just for a row with the arrogant lead dancer, he returns to find his girlfriend in bed with his brother Mitchell, and decides to start his own tap-dance group wearing hardhats, which he soon gives an original edge when the steel mill inspires him to weld metal on their shoes and dance on industrial steel, so it the metallic acoustics fit well with a local rock group. Financing their local debut is so expensive, even when the mill allows them free us of its premises -opening some acrobatic perspectives- while even his father won't allow him to touch his mother's inheritance for the project, that the 'Bootmen' need to steal the cheerleaders' podium in a televised sports match to get media attention...
siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by siyaram01 Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:55 am

Born charmer Sean Okden gave up tap-dancing when he started working in the steel mill, but as that's going down the hill he grabs his chance being the only candidate in his coastal Australian home town Newcastle selected for a Sidney show. Being sacked soon just for a row with the arrogant lead dancer, he returns to find his girlfriend in bed with his brother Mitchell, and decides to start his own tap-dance group wearing hardhats, which he soon gives an original edge when the steel mill inspires him to weld metal on their shoes and dance on industrial steel, so it the metallic acoustics fit well with a local rock group. Financing their local debut is so expensive, even when the mill allows them free us of its premises -opening some acrobatic perspectives- while even his father won't allow him to touch his mother's inheritance for the project, that the 'Bootmen' need to steal the cheerleaders' podium in a televised sports match to get media attention...
siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum