Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A really great dissapointment by E- Commerce

5 posters

Go down

A really great dissapointment by E- Commerce Empty A really great dissapointment by E- Commerce

Post by ujwalbro72 Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:24 pm

It's very sad to hear that 100 points give only one dollar very much less for in our currency and the micro site is also not providing any good jobs.I'm in a havoc now.What to do?Moderator, Admins please give some suggestions.

ujwalbro72
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

A really great dissapointment by E- Commerce Empty Re: A really great dissapointment by E- Commerce

Post by sweetypie1234 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:25 pm

yes it is 100 post = 1 don't feel so make a hope of earning money .i know its hard but we should make hard to easy .all the best.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

A really great dissapointment by E- Commerce Empty Re: A really great dissapointment by E- Commerce

Post by biwake Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:30 pm

Dear friend ujwalbro72, you need not to worry. You can see jobs on micrworkers and if you feel hard to work on mic********* than you can work on ved it is unlimited to post on this site.

biwake
Eligible
Eligible

http://www.internet-earning.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ujwalbro72 Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:04 pm

But you think yourself isn't it too less for a job.It's just too less.People have come to this job with high expectation but this is just dissapointment.

ujwalbro72
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 am

yes u are right moderator friend but the cost of ved form is low thats why everyone want more cost working job.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by seemasah123 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:49 pm

you are right i also come to work to get high amount of money but here is too less.i am too disappointment from this net job.

seemasah123
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:57 pm

when i start job i have many hope but this job break my hopes .not hard to work but i don't know how we get mistake.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by shrmanoj Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Dear friends,
Don't be disappointment like this.
I am confirming you that our VED Forum is going to change our some rules and strategies for our members and also sure that it is increasing rates as well as investment plans.
shrmanoj
shrmanoj

http://mountains-manoj@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down