Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to get into the others computer !

+2
HipHopper
bindaas7
6 posters

Go down

How to get into the others computer ! Empty How to get into the others computer !

Post by bindaas7 Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Just press alt+ctrl+del 2 times.when you see the welcome screen and type administrator don't type any thing in password block and then press alt+ctrl+del 2 times and press enter you will be in administrator account

Note:If someone has put the password during boot(format) it may not work.

bindaas7
Newbies
Newbies

Back to top Go down

How to get into the others computer ! Empty Re: How to get into the others computer !

Post by HipHopper Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:00 am

Well that really a great way to hack other neighboring computer!! thanks for the information but its not actually necessary these days! when it will, i will be remembering these steps!! By the way, thanks again!
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

How to get into the others computer ! Empty Re: How to get into the others computer !

Post by swikritipradhan Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:49 pm

Oh yes i really feel this is the great way and easy way to hack others computer. this type of technique is really very useful and i really thank taht today i learned the new thing.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sanjeep Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:53 pm

I also find this technique really very nice . This is really superv technique. Yes its true that it is easy way to hack the computer. This is really fantastic. Thank you for sharing such an important thing with us.

sanjeep
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by fishyfrens Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:59 pm

i try it but it shows me
lock this computer
switch user
log off
change password
open task manager
what after that
fishyfrens
fishyfrens
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

http://fishyfrens@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:22 am

oh that's a new information to me. But its not good to see others personal stuff. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum