Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

how to deal with the sponser sites.

3 posters

Go down

how to deal with the sponser sites. Empty how to deal with the sponser sites.

Post by RadhaKrishna Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:09 am

i was suggested not to send urls until seven days from the first day of using this forum. will this will allow me to be eligible? how much time i have to send the urls after seven days in what ratio? please do kindly share your ideas for my questions.

RadhaKrishna
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

how to deal with the sponser sites. Empty Re: how to deal with the sponser sites.

Post by pranish_stha Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:47 pm

If you are able to send the private message to the admin then you can send the urls of sponsor links after each 5 posts you make.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

how to deal with the sponser sites. Empty Re: how to deal with the sponser sites.

Post by RadhaKrishna Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:34 pm

ok friend but one thing again not clear about this, if i have to send one for 5 posts then till now i had posted about 400 and hadnot send once also as i am new user, that means i have to send about 80 sites at a time or by any times?

RadhaKrishna
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:32 am

u have to send url after posting but u should have copy of url after posting 5 post then u can send at a once all url ,if u r able to post 400 in a 1 day then yes u can send 80 url at a same time.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:42 am

I think it doesn't matter how much points have you earned till now. If you are able to send pm to the admin then make new 5 posts and send the url of sponsor links to the admin.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:37 am

yes pranish jee u are right ,and i get ur e mail but i have no idea about making web page .
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:41 pm

You can make a free webpage in blogger.com. It is easy to make and designing your website. If you have any problem then I will send you the link of my blog. I am making a new blog giving tips to people about online earnings and other stuffs. When I will make that blog, I will send the link.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by RadhaKrishna Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:31 am

thanbk you friends for your good comments. i hereby come to know about the solution of my problems. thank youso much

RadhaKrishna
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetypie1234 Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:50 am

@ pranish jee i have blogger account already .ok its better to know me if u send me the link .thank u so much for ur kind help/
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:38 am

ok miss sweety pie, I will send you the links but you need to know more about the blogger and also the work.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

how to deal with the sponser sites. Empty reply

Post by sweetypie1234 Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:22 am

ok thank you so much .i hope i can do job in that site .thank you so much for ur help.
sweetypie1234
sweetypie1234
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down