Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the value of point in dollar?

2 posters

Go down

What is the value of point in dollar? Empty What is the value of point in dollar?

Post by RadhaKrishna Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:07 am

i am a new user in this forum and i am working hard to earn good money but i am in confuse abour point and dollar. what is the value of one point in dollar? is this value always remain constant or we can increase it? do reply me friends.

RadhaKrishna
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

What is the value of point in dollar? Empty Re: What is the value of point in dollar?

Post by pranish_stha Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:44 pm

Actually you will be paid $0.01 for each post you make. And as I haven't requested payment till now, s I also don't know the real exchange rate provided by the office. But yes the exchange rate is constant.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

What is the value of point in dollar? Empty Re: What is the value of point in dollar?

Post by RadhaKrishna Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:31 pm

thank you so much friend for sharing about your idea on my problem. i am glad to be replied by you. thank you once more friend.

RadhaKrishna
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:13 am

Its my pleasure to help you and all others who have a problem. I am glad to share my views and knowledge with you.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by RadhaKrishna Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:33 am

keep it up friend. i found you the active member who is working to give the solutions to the members problem. that is your good job.

RadhaKrishna
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by pranish_stha Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:40 am

Yes I really like to help users in this forum. But unfortulately I am not selected as a moderator. But that's ok. I will keep on posting and that will help me increase my points and also give you some solutions.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down