Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Curse of the Cat People

4 posters

Go down

The Curse of the Cat People Empty The Curse of the Cat People

Post by R!ck Ro$$ Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:35 pm

The Curse of the Cat People is a 1944 film directed by Gunther von Fritsch and Robert Wise, and produced by Val Lewton. This film, which was then-film editor Robert Wise's first directing credit, is the sequel to Cat People (1942) and has many of the same characters. However, the movie has a completely different story, and no visible cat people, only the ghost of a character established as a cat-person in the previous film. The screenplay was again written by DeWitt Bodeen.
R!ck Ro$$
R!ck Ro$$
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

The Curse of the Cat People Empty Re: The Curse of the Cat People

Post by HipHopper Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:30 am

The Child's-Point-of-View anticipates the extraordinary and heart-rending outpourings of the postwar French cinema - Les Jeux Interdits creates a shattering vision of children caught up in an adults' war.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:38 pm

I really like the title but I haven't watched it this film before neither I have watched it.. . . Its kind of a new film to me. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by siyaram01 Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:54 am

This mostly unrelated sequel to Cat People (1942) has Amy, the young daughter of Oliver and Alice Reed. Amy is a very imaginative child who has trouble differentiating fantasy from reality, and has no friends her own age as a result. She makes an imaginary friend though, her father's dead first wife Irena. At about the same time, she befriends Julia Farren, an aging reclusive actress who is alienated from her own daughter Barbara.
siyaram01
siyaram01
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum