Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From whom he got his name Pele?????

4 posters

Go down

From whom he got his name Pele????? Empty From whom he got his name Pele?????

Post by aryan55555 Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Pele's family gave him the nick-name "Dico". He did not get the nickname Pele until he started schooling. During his school days, he used to pronounce the name of the local Vasco da Gama goalkeeper Bile as Pile. Hence, a classmate of his gave him the nickname Pele.
aryan55555
aryan55555
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

From whom he got his name Pele????? Empty Re: From whom he got his name Pele?????

Post by Aveeyasha Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:39 pm

Wow really new and interesting childhood story of Pele. He is an Idol of Football Players. Thank you for sharing this wonderful and interesting post friend.

Aveeyasha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

From whom he got his name Pele????? Empty Re: From whom he got his name Pele?????

Post by dipeshgainju Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:47 pm

you are 100% right my friend.i am with your views and informatiom.thank you so much for sharing the important information among us through this site..keep on sharing these kind of threads
genji(dipesh)

dipeshgainju
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Oh really. I didn't know that. I even had no idea on that.. Well thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum