Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry potter and the half blood prince

5 posters

Go down

Harry potter and the half blood prince Empty Harry potter and the half blood prince

Post by Nirvan Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:17 pm

This is the sixth year of harry potter at his school of Witchcraft, and in both teams Lord Voldemort has control over people. And potter with the help of dumbledore, must face tasks to defeat evil of voldemort..

Nirvan
Banned
Banned

Back to top Go down

Harry potter and the half blood prince Empty Re: Harry potter and the half blood prince

Post by aryan55555 Thu Aug 02, 2012 5:23 pm

This is a very good sequence of a great movie harry potter i had watched all the sequence of this movie till now Thanks for sharing this one.
aryan55555
aryan55555
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Harry potter and the half blood prince Empty Re: Harry potter and the half blood prince

Post by Mightyfun Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:11 pm

Harry potter and the half blood
prince is very nice movie I have watched it more then one time. The concept of this movie is just outstanding. I loves the story of this series the most. Great characterization as well. Nice share.
Mightyfun
Mightyfun
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:14 pm

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince was good despite some flaws. Director David Yates is admirable in making this movie based on the popular J. K. Rowlings book series. Daniel Radcliffe continues to show why he was perfectly cast as Harry who begins his sixth year at Hogwarts.
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Well this is one of my favorite film series. I have watched it and really enjoyed too. Really entertaining movie. So thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.

sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum