Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

earn money like me with our group and also see the earning proof.

3 posters

Go down

earn money like me with our group and also see the earning proof. Empty earn money like me with our group and also see the earning proof.

Post by umeshvuzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:54 pm

earning money online is not that so hard unless you have a good plan and team support. if you donot have a plan then it will be so difficult for you to earn online. Earning money online was a real hard work for me at the begining but when we made a group and helped eachother this job was not so hard for me. We are earning not a huge amount of money but we are able to earn$3 a day by just wasting 1 hour a day. We want other to help earning online so we made a group on facebook there we posts our earning status and manymore tips and tricks to earn online. If any body want to join us then send a friend reques to us at facebook. You have to send us friend request so that you will be able to join us. Send friend request to Umesh Bhujel( Profile pic with eye) or B kes Stha or Pranish stha if you are interested to earn more money online ok. [Only admins are allowed to see this link] If you donot beleive us then check my earning yesterday with date and earning. See this guys who do not beleive us.

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

earn money like me with our group and also see the earning proof. Empty Re: earn money like me with our group and also see the earning proof.

Post by harrybipps Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:29 pm

thanks for sharing the information.You are right there requires team support for online earning.i will consider your suggestion...

harrybipps
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

earn money like me with our group and also see the earning proof. Empty Re: earn money like me with our group and also see the earning proof.

Post by umeshvuzel Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Hello are you the one sending a friend request to me??? Is your name harish joshi? I need to confirm so please friend confirm that you are Harish who send me a friend request by replying to this post.

umeshvuzel
Worker
Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by swikritipradhan Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:08 pm

Hello umesh and thank you so much for sharing this post and reminding all that it is not very hard to do the online job and i will obiously send the friend request.

swikritipradhan
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down