Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the dirty picture

4 posters

Go down

the dirty picture Empty the dirty picture

Post by ashifpunk Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:08 am

The Dirty Picture is a 2011 Indian biographical drama film inspired by the life of Silk Smitha, a South Indian actress noted for her erotic roles. The filmmakers have clarified that the story is not officially or literally based on Smitha alone, but on many of her Southern contemporaries such as Nylon Nalini and Disco Shanti. It also resembles the personal lives of other women in popular culture, including Hollywood actress and sex symbol Marilyn Monroe. The film was directed by Milan Luthria and co-produced by Shobha Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor, after Ekta came up with the idea and asked screenwriter Rajat Aroraa to pen a story based on it.
ashifpunk
ashifpunk
Supervisor
Supervisor

Back to top Go down

the dirty picture Empty Re: the dirty picture

Post by aryan55555 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:22 am

This is a good movie that Bidhya Balan had ever played. I love the way she act in this movie. I had watched several times this movie.
aryan55555
aryan55555
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by HipHopper Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:39 pm

Director Milan Luthria fails miserably in his job here. A hammy comical Naseeruddin, a controlled Emraan Hashmi and a joke of a Tusshar Kapoor comprise the side characters around the unabashed and shamelessly unapologetic Vidya Balan. Her power over the crowd is merely shown each time by repeated shots of punching movie tickets, crowds of people rushing in and a different dance sequence on the screen. A shabby compromise!
HipHopper
HipHopper

http://khabarful.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sujin007 Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:12 pm

Well this is obviously one of my favorite movie out there. I have watched it and really enjoyed too. Really entertaining movie with great music... So thank you so much for sharing that thread with us in this forum.
sujin007
sujin007
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down