Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Duniya Bhuladunga, Teri Chahat Main, ... Aashiqui

4 posters

Go down

Main Duniya Bhuladunga, Teri Chahat Main, ... Aashiqui Empty Main Duniya Bhuladunga, Teri Chahat Main, ... Aashiqui

Post by richmeud99 Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:41 pm

Song: Main Duniya Bhuladunga, Teri Chahat Main, ...

Singer: Kumar Sanu
Lyric: Sameer
Music: Nadeem-Shravan
Movie: Aashiqui
Featuring: Anu Agrawal, Rahul Ray, Deepak Tijori, ....
Director: Mahesh Bhatt

I like this song very much. It is really amazing and good listening. Most of time i listen this song. I like its music and lyric. Cast of this song is very beautiful. I hope you will like it and response me.

richmeud99
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Main Duniya Bhuladunga, Teri Chahat Main, ... Aashiqui Empty Re: Main Duniya Bhuladunga, Teri Chahat Main, ... Aashiqui

Post by ramkumar Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:09 pm

hay mate this song is one of my favorite song and its popular song.i really like this song to listen it.i hope this song will be like by everyone.thanks mate to share it.

ramkumar
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Main Duniya Bhuladunga, Teri Chahat Main, ... Aashiqui Empty Re: Main Duniya Bhuladunga, Teri Chahat Main, ... Aashiqui

Post by Rajiv Chamling Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:20 pm

these song is really fantastic song and i listen these song most of my leisure time and these song really makes me crazy to listen so,thanks buddy for sharing these song.
Rajiv Chamling
Rajiv Chamling
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by sthluba Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:31 pm

Yeah friend, this is a very nice song i also liked it very much. It's music composition and lyrics is very nice. Thank you friend for this wonderful song.
sthluba
sthluba
LEADER Of ALL
LEADER Of ALL

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down