Ved International Discussion Board

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Specially for Smoker's

2 posters

Go down

Specially for Smoker's Empty Specially for Smoker's

Post by Rozeena Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:06 pm

This post is for those who smoke regularly or occasionally. If you smoke you also have fear that how can get rid of it or what if i got cancer. Well those who are occasional i suggest them to leave immediately before it turns into a habit and for those who can't i suggest you have coffee twice a day. If you drink tea then switch it to black coffee. Coffee has a content called caffeine which helps to suppress the cancer and also fight against cancer. Well it doesn't means that it is an 100% remedy but it helps you to some point specially for those who smoke regularly. But make sure your coffee is not too strong and don't drink too much. Drinking too much of coffee makes you unable too sleep. I hope this post will help you.

Rozeena
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Specially for Smoker's Empty Re: Specially for Smoker's

Post by pranish_stha Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:09 pm

Yes smoking is really dangerous and there are lots of people getting adictted ti it. Many people are sufffering from cancer and also dying. It is a really good post for those who can't leave smoking.
pranish_stha
pranish_stha
Eligible
Eligible

Back to top Go down

Post by Rozeena Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:13 pm

Thanks i hope this post will help even a little to those who are regular smokers and can't get rid of it.

Rozeena
Achiever
Achiever

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum